For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Day!

Oh my goodness, today was an overall beautiful day! It was absolutely gorgeous. The sun was shinning, the sky was blue and not a single ugly grey cloud to be seen! Today was a beautiful day.

Isabella stayed at Gammy & Pa Pa's house (my mom and dads) while Jeff and I cleaned up some brush on the other side of the house, decided how we were going to do our landscaping in the front and back, marked for our garage we are going to have built and marked the yard to see if we had room to fit a pool. We have a huge back yard, but we have lateral lines that keep us from being able to do a whole that consists of any "permanent structures".  So we did about 3 hours worth of work and 1 hour of talking about what we wanted to do in the next few months.

When we were finished doing our outside work we went to go pick up Izzie. She played in her car while daddy started up the grill and mommy cooked the sides! Pork n beans & mac n cheese! Dinner was delish!






Yesterday, we went shopping @ Kohl's. My little big girl sat in the cart for the first time. We found a shirt for daddy to wear to his sister's wedding and Isabella danced the night away!!

Shopping with mommy and daddy!

Isabella danced with Papaw Williams...


danced with Nana...

and danced with daddy


The months April - July will be crazy hectic for us!

April 7, I have Bunco!
** We need a sub, any takers??

The following weekend is our nephew's birthday party, my birthday! (YAY) April 24, is EASTER!  May 1 is my TASTEFULLY SIMPLE PARTY - Mark your calendars - THE TSP is my first; never had a party or been to one. :) Wish me luck! Also some where within the month, my new sectional will be here along with my new dinning room table. Starting in the next few weekends we will be putting tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, building a pantry, getting new carpet and building a fence in the back yard. SHEW!! This wears me out just typing it.  I am so excited about it all, I'm just hoping we can get it finished before it gets too hot outside.  So hopefully we can get all this stuff done by July!! hehe


 What fun summer "to-do's" do you have planned? Any landscaping, flooring, remodeling to be done?

Until tomorrow...
Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness.                                     - Ray Lyman Wilbur

No comments:

Post a Comment