For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Little Big Girl & Other Things...

So today was just another day in the Williams' house hold, nothing big or exciting. Went to go get Miss Sadie Marie groomed, wrote a 30 page paper for school; yes I am in school and oh did I mention that today Isabella turned eight months old? I can't believe it. Eight months ago today I held her in my arms for the first time. Time sure is flying by. 



Sadie & Izzie before Sadie's hair cut

Sadie all pretty

My Little Big Girl!

Happy Happy Baby!! Happy 8 Months Big Girl!

For today's blog, I thought I would talk about maturity/responsibility/being a grown up. Let me say this up front, this is just my opinion. I know not everyone thinks and acts like me, and for some of you that read this I'm sure you're thinking to yourselves, "thank goodness for that!" he he

Anyway, everyone has their breaking point, I'm sure. Tonight is mine! For me, I have always been one of those people that "it's three strikes and you're out!" so to speak. But for others you just may have to give them more than just three strikes, for what ever reason; best friend(s), family, or it may be that you just really care about a person so much to give them more than those three chances.

At a young age my mom and my dad taught me to say please and thank-you, be thankful for what you have and don't expect anything. Work for what you have and always be grateful; as I'm sure most of your moms and dads did. Then you have other folks that just didn't understand what the heck their parents were preaching to them about. Those people just take and take and eventually forget what the meaning of please and thank-you is and how to be grateful of what they have for those that are or WERE in their lives.

So this brings me to my earlier statement about what this blog was about;  maturity/responsibility/being a grown up. If you do not have the above instilled in your head, you do not know what it is to be mature, responsible and to be a grown up. A word of the wise; when some one does something nice for you thank them. Show them graditude. And keep it going, every time someone does something for you. When you eventually stop all together or 'forget' to say thanks, you start to expect people to do things for you, all the time. Then those people who were willing to help you before won't want to be around you and/or help you the next time around. 

There are so many people that take for granted what they have and they do not realize it until it's too late. For me, I know that there has and will be people that reach that point soon, if they haven't already. Like I always say, and in most cases I'm pretty accurate, you will need me, before I need you.  But we will always need Him first!

"Do to others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31


1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTER <3 p.s love love love the pics of baby I

    ReplyDelete