For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time for an UPDATE..

Yes, I know, I know! It's been a long time since my last blog. I also know you have been wondering where I have been, right? hehe Well, if you live close by you will know that the weather has been amazingly awesome the past week and a half. The sun has been out and the temperature has been perfect to take my little Izzie & Sadie outside to play!

This past weekend the hubby went to Tennessee for an annual car show. He and his buddies go every year! So, the way I started this past weekend was playing BUNCO! Which by the way, we FINALLY got a bunco. I ended up winning 2nd place and was soo excited about it!! While I played bunco, Isabella stayed at Gammy and PaPa's house all night Friday night.

 The next day was Saturday, since Jeff was out with his buddies, me and Izzie hung out at my mom and dad's house for the most part. We went out to eat @ King Fish with them later in the day and after we ate we walked outside to show Isabella the dirty Ohio River. She was amazed with all the water.

On our way to eat!

PaPa, Isabella, & Gammy

Once we got back to PaPa's and Gammy's we played for a long time in the nice weather.


You know what they say, you play hard..... you sleep HARDER!! While I was getting ready for bed Isabella fell asleep on mommy & daddy's bed. Momma didn't want to wake baby girl up, so I let her sleep with me Saturday night.. I know, I know, bad momma.. but oh well, they only stay little once! Besides she sleeps in crib, every other night!


The next day was Sunday.. Daddy came home!!

Today, Isabella helped me fold laundry!

Such a good mommy's helper!!


Then after we folded the laundry we decided to play for a little bit


In the later part of last week I decided to get a little creative and made Isabella a romper! I'm actually quite proud of my very first piece of clothing I HANDMADE with a SEWING MACHINE!! :)



Now, Isabella is taking her mid-afternoon nap, and so I decided to finish up some school work and update you on our crazy, wonderful, beautiful life! Hope you enjoyed the update and all the
wonderful pictures!




1 comment: