For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My little BIG girl, isn't so little any more!

Mark it down!! April 28, 2011, 1 day before Isabella turns 9 months old, she finally has a tooth popping through.

As daddy was saying his good-byes to her today before he left to go to work, Miss Isabella decided to chomp down on daddy's hand, as she usually does, but this time something sharp was felt on daddy's finger!

Of course we sit her down and try to look first. Every time we would try to get her mouth opened she would put her tounge in the way, or move our hands away. So with my (very clean, I might add) hands I started to rub her bottom gum...

SURE ENOUGH... A SHARP TOOTH POPPING THROUGH ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT!

I was so happy I could have cried today. It was however, bitter sweet for me. My little big girl, isn't so little any more....

Happy soon to be 9 months Isabella Jean!! Mommy & Daddy LOVE YOU! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment