For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Wonderful Birthday

Sunday was my birthday! Jeff, Isabella and I spent the whole day together.

I woke up to a beautiful arrangement of flowers, hubby put together himself and two sweet birthday cards from Jeff and Isabella!





We started my Sunday birthday by going to church...


She was such a good girl. She clapped and smiled the whole time.

Then we came home and got ready to go out to eat.
 



Then we went to Rocky's Italian Grill. We had such an amazing dinner. After we finished eating we took Isabella outside to look at the river. It was so windy, but she loved it!

Walking to look at the river

 So windy, but she loved it!

Daddy and Isabella

SMILE!


Loves being outside!

Mommy and Izzie

The wind blown hair look

The bridge


Momma's Girl!

Me and Jeff!

After we left Rocky's we went to Kirkland's and did some birthday shopping!! :) Well, I did any way hehe.  After the shopping spree we piled back in the car and ended the day at my parent's house where we ate some birthday cake and ice cream! 

On Monday, Jeff's mom and step dad took us out to eat for my Birthday. We went to Cheddars. It was delicious! Isabella sat in the restaurant highchair for the first time, and LOVED it!





We ended the night by watching Jeopardy!


Today we have been just hanging out! Somebody is trying to cut a couple bottom teeth so we've been attached to mommy's hip!



Until next time.......

1 comment:

  1. oh i loveall the pics of the princess, she is to die for adorable!! so so glad you had a fab bday !! you deserve it mama!

    ReplyDelete