For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hump Day...

It's the middle of the week, thank goodness! For me, this week has gone by so slow. Which in one way is good and another way it's like, c'mon!  On another note, can not wait for the weekend to come and go so that we, my husband and I, can start working on the remodling of the house. We plan to put tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, put new carpet down, build much needed pantry, AND drum roll please....put up a fence in the back yard! The fence is much needed for Sadie and for when Izzie get's bigger she will be able go out in the back yard and play.

 
Today I cleaned house. Oddly enough, I enjoy it. Isabella played in her walker while mommy swept the floor then she tuckered out on me and slept for 3 and a half hours while mommy cleaned the rest of the house.





So the hubby and I are thinking about taking a little trip, to have a little get away. Where should we go?  We are going to Myrtle Beach in September and that's going to be our family vacation. Speaking of which, babies on a plane, yay or ney? Isabella will be 14 months old when we leave for that trip. Usually we drive the 12 hours, but this year we were thinking about flying this time around so it won't be so hard on Izzie. 

So two questions for you tonight...
  1. Where should we go for our get away?
  2. Plane or no plane for our family vacation?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome day for you guys....we took kaedin to California when he was 18 months and I promised I would never do it again until ummmmm around 3ish. Not that he was bad bc he was awesome juat very overwhelming for him. On a positive note when he was 13 months we went to myrtle beach and drove. It was perfect! We have a portable dvd player and he did fantastic! Goodluck with everything xox night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive. Leave out around 2 or 3 in the morning and keep Isabella up late that night. Since she sleeps all night, she will sleep the whole way there and never miss a beat. We drove to Panama last year with Kindall and she slept all night long. Woke up just as we were passing the beach! Of course you will have to work around it and make sure who ever is driving gets plenty of sleep that day.

    ReplyDelete