For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Milestone for Little Big Girl!

If you are my friend on Facebook you probably already read that Isabella rolled over by herself from back to belly! Momma couldn't wait to tell the world!! 

We were playing on the floor as we usually do and what do you know, she just rolled on over and was so excited when she did!! I was so proud of my little angel! She rolled over a total of 4 times.  At Isabella's 6 month appointment her peditrician told us that Isabella rolling over was a milestone that she could skip, because at 6 months she wasn't trying to roll over at all. Isabella was perfectly happy sitting up and trying to stand!  Apparently skipping that milestone wasn't on Isabella's list!  Better late than never!

Here is a picture of her right before she rolled over.... ::happy tear::


Today I wanted to try/make something different. So I got my apron on (yeah, right!) and made an oreo cake. It was delish!




On a second note, Grey's Anatomy????  For those of you that watch - what did you think? I'm thinking they need to keep the script to talking only! No more singing, please!!! 

So as some of you may know, I make tutus and I am proud to announce that STEP 1 of starting my small business has been completed... more news/info to come later. I'm so excited about it!

And I'm ending tonights blog with this....

 
Who is blind? He who can see no other world. Who is dumb? He who can say nothing pleasant about his lot. Who is poor? He who is troubled with too many desires. Who is rich? He who is happy with his lot.
       -
Indian Proverb  

No comments:

Post a Comment