For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm back!

Alot has happened since I started and ended my first blog, but I am back and will keep this one going. A friend and old church-mate of mine inspired me to start blogging again. (Thanks, Cristal!)

So my last blog ended at the last stages of my pregnancy! So here we go...

I'm happy to announce that Isabella Jean Williams was born on July 29 @ 10:14am.  She weighed 7 pounds 8.9 ounces and measured at 21 inches long. She is now 7 months; will be 8 months on the 29th of March. She has gotten so big and is learning so much. Every day she learns something new and keeps amazing us with all of her amazingness (hehe).  Please enjoy the following pictures of our little girl growing...


Isabella just a few hours old

1 Month Old

2 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months Old

5 Months Old

6 Months Old

7 Months Old


Since Isabella has turned 7 months old her milestones have been:
  • Wearing size 2-3 diapers
  • FINALLY fitting into 6 months clothing
  • A few commando crawls here and there towards Sadie
  • Pulling herself up when she holds onto your fingers
  • She says, "ba ba," "da da," &  "ma ma ma," and boy does she love to squeal!
  • Izzie has been on a pretty consistant schedule; going to bed @ 8pm and waking up around 8 or 9am  
  • And last but not least.... NO TEETH, yet!

As a first time mom (and stay at home momma) it has been absolutely wonderful. It has been so amazing being able to stay at home with Izzie, watch her grow, develop and learn new things everyday!

I thank God every day that Jeff has a great job that supports us financially to where I do not need to work at this point in our lives. I don't know where I would be without our loving family and friends. Knock on wood ( 'knock' 'knock' 'knock' ) Isabella Jean has been the best baby. She was sleeping thru the night at 6 weeks old and has always been a happy baby. She never cries unless, she's hungry!

Easter is just around the corner!

- - -And speaking of which, on March 19, we had Isabella's Easter pictures with live ducks!

The first blog has been complete... Talk to you tomorrow!

 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to propser you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
 Jeremiah 29:11




1 comment:

  1. yay :) love it! cant wait to follow the day to day life of miss I ... p.s LOVE THE FONT YOU PICKED!

    ReplyDelete