For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Award


I received my very first blog award from Building a New Hive! I'm so honored! With this award I am suppose to write seven facts about myself and pass it on!

  1. I loathe mashed/smashed/ any kind of potatoes! French Fries are ok, depending on their thickness! Crazy, huh?!
  2. I am OCD when it comes to things on my entertainment center!
  3. Never liked ranch salad dressing until I got pregnant.
  4. I love giving gifts; birthdays, holidays, etc. I love to see who ever I got the gift for, their expression on their face when they open their gift!
  5. I am a huge Golden Girls buff. I know I'm a nerd :)
  6. I love to bake and would love to take a cake decorating class!!
  7. My favorite color is PINK!

Now I pass this award to....

Amy - Miracle in the Making

Erin - Rainer Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment