For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recess: Do you need a break?

Why yes I do! I definitely know my hubby needs one as well. In 16 long short days we will be flying to Myrtle Beach, SC! So excited. This will be our FIRST family vacation since we had Isabella. I'm excited to see her reaction to the sand and beach.  Now that she is walking running everywhere, I can't wait to see her wittle toes in the sand! Ahhh.....


This will be our home for 7 days...


And this will be our view...

Okay, Okay, Okay... Enough about our trip haha eeek! What can I say?! I'm so stinkin' excited to go to the beach again, FINALLY! However, while we are there I will have to do school work! BOO!


On a lighter note BIG BROTHER comes on tonight!! YAY!! Hopefully we will see Shelly Saw be EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE MUAHH HAHAHAHAHA (YES, that was my attempt at an evil laugh!)


So as a recap from last night's episode.... Floater Porsche was all excited that she had nominated Jordan/Rachel for eviction and was all was great in VIP Waitress land until she decided to open up Producer's Pandora's Box which released a new twist on the house which ensures the safety of Rachel/Jordan.

Later on... Porsche pops out of the Diary Room and announces that it’s time for the veto competition in her standard awkward and uncomfortable delivery.

PORSCHE: This competition is called “The Duo Do-Over”. Our original partners have parachuted into the Big Brother backyard to help us float through this veto competition…

ADAM: A floater competition?! YEEEEAH! Finally! THANK YOU, BIG BROTHER! You’re going home, Rachel!!!

PORSCHE: …Hop on to your previous partner’s back, and hold on for dear life. Because the last houseguest hanging on will win the Power of Veto!

ADAM: Endurance? Wha???  Damnit.

Oh my gosh! What will happen?! The suspense is killing me! Could Rachel possibly win a competition where she has to hang on Brendon the longest? I don’t know! I mean, she has been practicing for this every day for over a year now. But anything can happen in the Big Brother house!!

No Surprise: Rachel WINS Veto and takes herself and Jordan off the block making Kalia Porsche nominate the only other possible duo; Adam/Shelly.

After Veto Shelly and Adam are discussing their inevitable demise. Shelly says something that has only been spoken previously by Porsche’s VIP Clients and says --- “Porsche opens the box, and unleashes the fury.” Then Shelly tries to make funny “zing” by saying that Porsche “has more stuffing in her chest than in her head.”  ::CRICKETS IN THE BACKGROUND:: Think about that statement, it actually isn’t very humiliating and would’ve made more sense if Shelly would’ve said it the other way around!!!

Tonight should be interesting since we will get to see BIG JEFF! drama unfold in the Jury House (oh yeahh!!) ... Adam and Shelly will both be dressed in their very best; Shelly in her camouflage man-shorts, and Adam in his finest quirky bacon-phrase t-shirt. Shelly, Addio uomo Virile (Good bye Manly Man)



No comments:

Post a Comment