For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend was a fun filled weekend with a bunch of FIRSTS for the Williams clan.

Saturday Jeff and I took Izzie to get her FIRST pair of tennis shoes; New Balance to be exact!  Most of you know that Isabella is practically RUNNING through the house now and she has never had a 'real' pair of tennis shoes. She has had the soft shoes for walkers, but not the big girl shoes. So this was a big day for me - yes I'm a softie, and yes I'm one of those moms that wrote this day down in the baby book... "The day we got Isabella Big Girl Shoes..."






Modelin' her new shoes


 

I think she likes them :)



Sunday I went out with some of my girlfriends to see The Help. FIRST time I had been to see a movie since I was pregnant, over a year ago. Can't express how much I absolutely adored this movie. One of THE best movies I had seen in a long time. I reccomend this movie to any one who loves a good heart-felt movie, but please remember to bring along your hanky - you will need it! After I got home, we didn't do much of anything which I enjoyed. Seems like all we do on the weekend is go go go and after we get back from vacation house remodeling starts - so I'm going to enjoy this not so much to do as much as I can while it lasts!




Today we [Jeff and I] took Isabella to The Louisville Zoo, for the FIRST time. Along with us, everybody else decided to go today as well. Shoo - wee was it packed! I hadn't been to the zoo in about 10 years so I was very excited to see all the new exhibits and to experience the zoo with my family! Isabella had a blast! The weather was perfect. It was a little chilly at first, but it got better as the day went on. Here are some pictures of our trip to the zoo. We hope you enjoy them as we much as we had making them! :)
Talk to you soon!!


Ready to go to the ZOO!


Photo Opp with Mommy while Daddy got ready...



Had to do a Re-do - last pic Izz had her eyes closed!

Wanted to bring her "BAAIRRR" as she calls it


One of my fave pics!

















No comments:

Post a Comment