Here are the things I'm thankful for....
- ...the mess to clean up after a party
- because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- ...my shadow who watches me work
- because it means my daughter is there.
- ...the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot
- because it means I am capable of walking.
- ...all the complaining I hear about our government
- because it means we have freedom of speech.
- ...lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and shutters that need fixing
- because it means I have a home.
- ...my huge heating bill
- because it means that I am warm.
- ...weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
- because it means that I have been productive.
- ...the early morning laughings and jibberish talk in the morning from Isabella
- because it means that we are alive.
Usually, we go to my moms mom's house, but this year my mom will be having Thanksgiving at her house with my dad's mom and dad joining us. Then we will of course have an after Thanksgiving Thanksgiving with Jeff's mom and step-dad.
Shoo, I better quit talking about Thanksgiving thinking about all this food is making me so very hungry!
So this weekend November 18th and 19th I am involved in a Holiday Open House. Consultants from Avon, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, and myself from Scentsy will all join together under one roof for YOU! Christmas is only 38 days away, have you started your holiday shopping yet? If not, come on by our Open House and start crossing off people on your list. While you are there enjoy the refreshments, holiday smells, decor, and smiling faces there to greet you! Oh and don't forget to enter your name in the drawings!