For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fa La La La La...

Christmas is just 25 days away... can you believe it?  I certainly cannot.  This is my favorite time of the year, Lifetime is now playing Christmas movies, ABC Family has started their 25 days til' Christmas, The Hallmark Channel is playing Christmas movies... every channel you turn to it's filled with Chrismas cheer!! 

I am a total sap when it comes to these movies.  It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and out when you watch them...




Now I am ready to get the tree up and all the decorations out.  The hubby is off work on vacation next week so guess what we will be doing??

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

No comments:

Post a Comment