For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Over the Weekend...

Over the weekend I was involved in an Open House with a few other vendors; Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, and Mary Kay.  We had a great time and a wonderful turn out.  Again, thank you to everyone who came out and showed their support! It really means a lot!! If anyone needs a Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Scentsy, or Mary Kay consultant let me know - I know just the right ladies to help you book a party or make a purchase!

Another happening this weekend and a few to go is the rennovation of our house. So far we have our new sliding back door up, backerboard is down on 1/2 the kitchen floor and the brick encasing is almost finished on the outside. It's going to look great when it's all done.





Yes, it will look great once it's all done!!

So today is Sunday.  Jeff is cleaning out the garage, Isabella is sleeping and I found some time to blog.  Today, after Izzie wakes up and eats her lunch I believe we will be going shopping to find her some Christmas Dresses - since we have soo many places to go this year, she will need a different dress for every get together! :) haha Maybe not that many dresses, but I'm sure I will find her a few.

Guess that's all for now - I'm signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment