For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Brother

You either hate the show, love the show or have NO clue what I'm talking about. BUT most of you know what I'm talking about. I'm a HUGE Big Brother Fan! And this is what this blog is about!

LOVE the show, hate the huge twist that has brought so much drama into the BB house. Okay, so not really - that's what draws me into the show - drama! What I don't like is Shelly's character. If you are team Jeff/Jordan, you know why......



However, fans of BB have taken the double eviction that sent Jeff home, a little too far. These so called "Big Brother fans" are actually sending death threats to Shelly's family and to Shelly's 8 year old daughter. Which is just down right wrong. I don't like her character as much as the next person and if you know me you know that I don't like liars, backstabbers, nor two-faced people. Those kinds of people I don't need/want in my life, but again BB is just a GAME. Yes, there needed to be a BIG move in the Big Brother house, but you could have been a heck of a lot nicer to my Jeff and Jordan! :)

Any who, In the few years that I have watched and become a fan of BB I certainly liked some houseguests more than others; but, no matter how intense things became in the house, I never hated a houseguest. The closest I ever came to “hating” a houseguest was Rachel. She was just an immature girl who only knew the words, "my man!" And "the only thing honest about her were the pimples on her chin.."  But sending death threats to someone for a game move is just wrong. It is just a game... life after BB will go on and Jeff and Jordan will be Jeff and Jordan once again afterwards....


 and Shelly will still have her adams-apple and "her dignity" (as she likes to say)..



So what's next?? Here are my thoughts...


Duo Rachel/Jordan need to win to POV to get themselves off the block then Porsche who likes to do everything that everybody else tells her to do will have to put up the only duo team of floaters that's left (besides them and since she can't put up Kalia and herself), Adam and Shelly and Shelly will be the next to go to the Jury House.  - - If this happens Rachel and Jordan just might have a shot of going to the final three, they will just need to win HOH this Thursday. Which means JORDAN, honey, you need to step it up "love!"  I'm going to say something I thought I would never say.... Let's go TEAM JORDAN and *GULP* Ra....Ra.....Rachel! (there I said it!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment